Planning For Your Visit
- Basic beach gear is included in your home rental: Beach Towels, Beach Umbrella, Beach Chart, and Beach Chairs. Some homes have pool & sand toys as well as coolers, fishing gear, and cabanas as they may be left by prior guests and left for other guests to use if in good condition. We however do not guarantee the amount of items or ‘extra’ items as listed above.
All linens (sheets, towels, blankets) are included at the beginning of your stay. If you are interested in additional cleaning or linen services please contact me prior to your stay. Daily housekeeping is not included.
- All homes are equipped with cable television and wireless internet (Wifi). Wifi password is in rental binder located inside the home.
- Kitchens are fully stocked with dishes, bowels, silverware, and glassware. They also are readily stocked with all the essentials to cook a meal at home according with the occupancy of the home including cooking utensils, pots and pans, cookie sheets, bakeware, small appliances (microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, blender, & slow cooker), and a few serving dishes and bowls. While we do keep most items in stock to replace and provide if needed, we do not guarantee the amount of items and may not be able to provide extra additional items for entertainment or preparing a large meal.
All single-family homes have a gas grill for use. Propane is provided as a courtesy to guest with additional extra tank. If you find yourself out of propane please let us know and we will fill during business hours, otherwise you may refill tank at local hardware stores (Ace, TrueValue), Publix, or Anna Maria General Store and email us a photo of receipt and we will reimburse you for cost. Please do not leave lit grills unattended, clean and cover after each use.
- There is a Publix grocery store, CVS, and Walgreens and several small markets on the island
- See map for other grocery store in the area
- For more information on arrival amenities, grocery delivery, catering, and private chefs go to our Concierge Services & Preferred Vendors page
- We provide a "Starter Set' of amenities including 2 garbage bags, 2 toilet paper rolls per toilet, 1 paper towel roll, dishwasher tabs, hand soaps, coffee filters, salt & pepper and small dish soap. No other food, oil, sugar, spices, paper products, plastic cups, foil, bags etc are kept in our homes. While we would love to... we are unable to keep items in the bulk in the homes due to food safety as well as unfortunately too often all the items stocked go completely missing.
- While we do provide baby gates in homes with stairs, we do not routinely keep pack n plays, highchairs, etc in the home due to safety and sanitation reasons. We recommend you order these items for your use during your stay.
- Peak season/weeks are in January – April, June – August as well as all holidays. Traffic to and from the island can be high during these times. Please plan accordingly and remember to book ahead for airport shuttle services – most require at least 24 hours
- For more information go to our Getting Around page
- There is a free trolley that runs the length of the island with multiple stops nearby. Bicycles and golf carts are also a great way to get around the island. I do recommend making arrangements prior to your visit for any weekly rentals, especially during peak seasons.
Please contact us prior to making arrangements if you are planning to ship anything to your vacation home, as not all addresses are available for shipping directly. SHIPPING THROUGH AMAZON IS NOT AVAILABLE TO ANY HOME LOCATED IN THE CITY OF ANNA MARIA as there is no door-to-door USPS service in the city. We are not responsible for finding, retrieving, returning, or resending lost packages. As a reminder, do not give out your e-lock code to any vendors or delivery personnel. Please have them contact us directly to gain entry.
Parking any type of boat, trailer, RV, etc. is not permitted without prior approval. Please contact us directly.
Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information!