Less than 2 miles from the Anna Maria Public Beach in the highly desirable brand new Margaritaville’s One Particular Harbour complex, clean, beautiful and bright!
Third floor 2 bedroom condominium (sleeps 5) accessible by elevator
*Offering 10% OFF Weekly (7 night) stays and 15% OFF Monthly (28 night) stays through new bookings Dec 18th, 2021
1456 sq. ft.
- Kitchen, Dining, Living w/ TV
- 1 King Bedroom w/ TV, En-Suite Full Bathroom & Walk in Closet
- 1 King Bedroom w/ TV, Closet, Twin Rolloway Bed (Ottoman)
- Hall Full Bath w/ Tub/Shower Combo
- Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances, Island Seating
- Sonos Sound System, DVD Player, DVDs, Books, Games
- Large screened-in porch with peek-a-boo water views
- In Unit Washer/Dryer
- Private Covered Parking Space, Beach Gear & Bikes included!
- Gated community, Shared Pool/Grilling/Park Areas with on-site marina & restaurant
- Stove/Double Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator w/ Ice & Water, Garbage Disposal, Coffeemaker (12 cup), Blender, Crock Pot, Toaster, Kitchenware, Margaritaville Blender/Drink Maker
- Shared Heated Pool, Splash Pad, Grilling/Picnic Area, Playground
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Covered parking for 1, Additional parking first come first serve available
- A/C, Heat, Cable Television, Wireless Internet, Linens, Towels
- DVD Player, Games, Toys, Hair Dryer, Iron/Ironing Board
- Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Cooler, Bikes
This luxury newly built 2 bedroom condo is located on the third floor of the highly desirable Margaritaville’s One Particular Harbour waterfront gated community alongside Anna Maria Island Sound and less than 2 miles (or 5 minute ride) from the pristine Anna Maria Island public beach on the Gulf of Mexico!
The home has a fully stocked and equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances for making meals at home! There is island seating for entertaining as well as dining seating for 4. The master bedroom has a king bed with luxurious linens, luxury shutters, walk-in closet, TV, and en-suite full master bath with walk-in shower and double vanity. The second bedroom has a king bed, TV, closet, and twin rollaway bed tucked away in an ottoman. There is also a hall full bath with shower/tub combo as well as in unit laundry with washer and dryer!
The condo has one designated oversized covering parking space and locked storage on the ground floor and comes equipped with beach gear including chairs, umbrella, beach towels, cooler, and even 2 bikes!
While vacationing for less than 30 days… enjoy the shared community clubhouse with showers and restrooms, heated pool, kid splash pad, playground, and grilling/picnic area with propane grills amd complete with Tiki covered tables and adirondack chairs for relaxing and enjoying your Cheeseburger in Paradise! Or take a short stroll over to the brand new onsite Floridays Restaurant with outdoor Tiki Bar and sweeping bay and sunset views!
Bring your boat! Open to the public, the onsite marina offers both wet and dry stack boat storage with direct, water access to Intercoastal and the Gulf of Mexico! Or if you are a member of Freedom Boat Club you can enjoy access from their onsite location!
Staying 30 days or longer? Get additional access to the complex’s Harbor Isle luxury bayside clubhouse with heated bayside pool, bar/lounge, restaurant, and fitness center.
Great for a couple or two, small family, those who have trouble with stairs, snowbirds, or friends! Extended stays are welcome! This complex does not allow smoking. Pets allowed with prior approval only and payment of pet fee.
Pets are accepted with prior approval only if they meet out pet policy guidelines, max of 2, < 50 lbs each, and with payment of $100-$200 per pet per stay at manager discretion.
Registered Guest must provide copy of ID, be at least 25 years of age and be present throughout entire stay.
Quiet Hours 10p-8a. You are vacationing in a residential area. Please be a good neighbor by keeping the noise to a respectful level during the day and night. Excessive and unreasonable noise can deprive neighbors of the peaceful enjoyment of their private property.
Reservations are typically taken for 7 night Saturday-Saturday stays. However, we can offer flexible stays with varying minimum night requirements and non-Saturday check-ins/check-outs during most of the year with exception to holidays and peak weeks unless city ordinances prohibit it. Always feel free to ask prior to booking to see if this is a possibility as we may not be able to accommodate changes after booking.
CLEANING AND SAFETY
- We are dedicated to providing clean, safe, and comfortable homes for our guests and protecting the homes of our owners.
- We have developed a comprehensive COVID-19 Vacation Safety Plan and Cleaning and Sanitation Plan.
- We are offering an additional disinfectant fogging service option prior to arrival for added peace of mind.
- All homes come with starter set of basic amenities, and all linens, towels, and bedding are provided. Cleaning fee covers cost of cleaning at departure. Daily housekeeping service is not included but available upon request at additional cost.
50% of total amount due must be made at time of reservation request to confirm reservation.
50% of total amount due must be paid on or before 60 days prior to check-in date
Full amount due must be made at time of booking if check in date is within next 60 days.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Upon booking, we agree to uphold our agreement to our guests by reserving the home in the advertised condition for the dates of their choosing, at that time the Registered Guest knowingly enters into a two-way agreement to uphold their commitment to arrive as scheduled. If unforeseen issues arise, the Manager/Owner reserves the right to cancel any reservation subject to issuing a full refund without penalty or responsibility for providing lodging elsewhere.
Manager is not responsible for providing refunds due to circumstances beyond the Manager's control like travel disruptions, guest travel restrictions, work and school scheduling changes, etc. Weather, tropical storms, hurricane threats, environmental conditions like red-tide, construction, water, or beach conditions cannot be guaranteed.
In the event the dates of the reservation fall within a date range of a mandatory island evacuation, unforeseen unavailability of the home reserved AND unavailability of a comparable alternative home, or inability for vacation rentals to operate due to executive order, the guest will receive a full refund of all base rental rate, fees, and applicable taxes without penalty.
All cancellation requests must be initiated by Registered Guest through the website in which they booked and/or be in writing via email. Cancellation requests will not be accepted via phone, text, or by a member of the party other than the main Registered Guest.
PENALTY-FREE 100% REFUND for Reservations Greater than 60 Days From Arrival: If cancelling entire or portion of reservation with an arrival date greater than 60 days from arrival a full 100% refund will be provided of all rental rates, fees and taxes.
Please see Rental Agreement Cancellation Policy for details on cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival.
Max Occupancy: 6 (Sleeps 5)
Max Cars: 2
The information provided online, though deemed accurate is not guaranteed. It is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice.